Why should we multitask? What are the benefits and rewards of multitasking? Why should you learn to multitask?
There are many benefits and rewards to multitasking. What are some of these benefits and rewards?
* You accomplish more each day without the need to cut something out because you do not need more time, just the knowledge of how you can multitask a number of activities. You just need to see what you can combine with something else you are already doing and combining it with something else that can be done at the same time. With multitasking, you do more inless time and save time because maybe two activities that you are already doing can be combined.
* You can earn more money because you can do two or three jobs at the same time. I have done it and I may write an article later to show what I did and how I did it.
* You can improve your health because you will now have time to exercise since you can do it by combining it with something else that you may already be doing. Instead of eating junk food, you can eat healthier food because you are earning more money from the ability to multitask.
* You feel amazing and exhilarated as you notice how muchmore you accomplish each day because you have understood that you can multitask and have learned this incredible skill.
* Your relationship with God improves as you ponder how He has made us in such a wonderful way and designed us with the ability to multitask. Just think of how many functions the body performs at the same time? Even as I’m writing this article I am: breathing, thinking, typing, seeing, hearing, etc. The body is a natural and wonderful multitasker! Imagine what a multitasker our Creator must be!
In conclusion: multitasking is an amazing gift. All one needs to do is learn the skill and bask in the many rewards and benefits of multitasking.
You might also enjoy reading: