Good news! They are building a super hospital. Good news! They are opening another clinic, another pharmacy, they have another medicine. But what is happening? With all our research, shouldn’t we be getting healthier? Why are we so sick?
Wouldn’t the better news be that they are getting rid of a hospital because people are less sick and we don’t need it anymore? Is that just a dream?
Why are we so sick? Why are the hospitals overfilled? Why does it take so long to get to see a doctor? Is something wrong with the way we deal with our health? Doesanyone look after their health anymore? Are we relying too much on technology?
Is it time to go back to basics? Is it time to start taking responsibility for our health? What should we do?
Let’s do a quick check-up and see how we are doing in trying to stay healthy:
* How is your diet these days? Are you cutting out the junk? Is your diet made up of mostly heath-producing foods? Are
* Are you drinking your six to eight recommended glasses of water a day?
* Are you doing some vigorous exercise at least three times a week?
* Are you getting enough sleep?
* Are you doing things that exercise the mind?
* Are you looking after your spiritual side?
* Are you having some fun? Are you happy in life?
* Do you have a positive attitude? Do you look at things from an optimistic point of view?
There are many reasons why people are so sick these days. There are also many ways we can improve our heath. Were you able to answer yes to all the questions? You are only as strong as your weakest link, so keep strengthening every link and enjoy a happy, long life.