Are you looking for ways to save money? Are you looking for ways to cut your expenses? Whether it’s your energy consumption, electricity consumption, home expenses, and many others?
How can you reduce your electric or electricity bill?
Here are some simple, easy ways:
1) Move back home and live with your parents! If you do that, you can save money in many ways. Think about it? No rent, no electricity bill, reduce food expenses!
2) Get a roommate (it might even be your brother, your sister, another relative) and share the apartment! Share the apartment, share the heating expenses, and share the airconditioning expenses which are two of the biggest electricity consumption items. You will also be cutting your rent in half.
3) Visit your parents, your relatives and friends more. You will save electricity because you are home less often. You’ll save on food expenses also.
4) Use the computer and Internet at the library or at work! You might not need one at home this way.
5) Reduce hot water consumption by wearing rubber gloves when you wash the dishes in the winter, you will need less hot water. Take a quick shower, rather than a bath. Are you really that smelly? Wash less often. Can you wash your socks and underwear daily by hand in just some cold water?
6) Go to bed earlier and wake up when
7) Unplug every electric item that you are not using. Get a wind-up alarm clock. Listen to the news in your car on the way to and home from work. Read more and do it during daylight, instead of watching television.
8) Do your exercises by walking more. If you walk to work and walk home, you won’t have to waste electricity on power exercise machines. You work too far from home? Drive part-way and walk the rest.
9) Reduce or get rid of all-together some of the electric gadgets. With a little ingenuity, you may find that you don’t need a lot of these gadgets. Use the lowest light bulb wattage necessary! Get the smallest power appliance that will do the trick.
10) These are just some sample ways for you to reduce your electricity consumption and get your brain working towards using less electricity. Start thinking and you will think of many other ways to cut your electricity costs and save your hard-earned money. The money is better in your pocket than someone else! Don’t you agree?