We breathe, drink and eat every day. Why? We do these things as we want to stay as healthy as possible and keep living. Let’s go over five reasons as to why daily Bible reading is just as important.
1) We cannot be the spiritual person we could be if we do not read the Bible daily. There are many books but the Bible is unique. The Bible is a product of Holy Spirit which generates from the Almighty God. The Bible is spiritual food to keep as alive spiritually. Read Matthew 4:4.
2) We cannot be really successful in life withoutreading the Bible daily. How do you measure success? Do you measure success by the material wealth that one possesses? When one dies, and everyone does eventually, of what benefit are material wealth? Read Joshua 1:8.
3) A truly blessed, productive and happy life is only possible if one does daily Bible reading. If a fruittree is close to a good supply of water, what kind of a tree will it be? Will not this tree be healthy and productive and produce abundantly? Will it not have lots of leaves and lots of fruit? Read Psalm 1:1-3.
4) One that reads the Bible daily and applies it or follows its counsel and direction will have all one needs to serve God in a full measure. Read 2 Timothy 3:16-17.
5) Reading the Bible daily will fill one with hope and help him have a positive outlook on the present life and fill him with the hope of everlasting life. Read Romans 15:4.
Make Bible reading an important part of each day. It will make you a better person. You will lead a happier life. You will make firm the hope of everlasting life in your mind and heart.