Do you want to be a winner? Do you want to win in life? What does a winner do? What strategies do winners employ? What traits do they develop? What concepts do they master?
Here are ten lessons that winners learn:
1) A winner always has time. He is focused. He has mastered how to use his time to get what he wants. He never takes on more than he can handle. So he always has time for the unexpected surprise. He is punctual. He keeps his appointments.
2) A winner is a happy person. He has learned how to be happy inlife no matter what happens. He no longer needs things to be happy. Happiness is in his every fibre.
3) A winner does not waste his time worrying. He knows that everything will always work out. It is only a matter of time.
4) A winner does not waste his money. He is generous but not wasteful. How much will he pay for a watch? A watch is only a watch. Why pay more than $20.00? If it is broken, lost or stolen then what has he lost? He does not need money to impress others. He is impressive by who he is.
5) A winner is never late. This way he shows respect for everyone. He always keeps his appointments. If something unavoidable comes up, he communicates.
6) A winner always tells the truth. Truth is liberating. He learns the art of telling the truth without hurting.
7) A winner is a giver. He gives; he receives and has more to give.
8) A winner looks after his health. Getting sick is a waste of time and resources. So he keeps up to date with the true information that will enable him to enjoy the best of health. He always
9) A winner is a clean person. There is a reason why there is so much water on planet earth.
10) A winner is organized. He does not waste time looking for things. He knows exactly where everything is. He is able to accomplish so much more. He plans ahead and is always ahead of schedule.
Bonus: Why a bonus? I told you a winner is a giver and so he is generous. A winner has nothing but has everything. He can get anything he wants at any time, so doesn’t have to have anything.
More bonuses: A winner has good control of everything. Control is very important. He is always on top of things. He knows when to give control to someone else, so he is still in control.
A winner always keeps his word. He always keeps his promises. He always thinks before making a promise. If he makes it , can he keep it? His word is as good as gold. He is reliable and trustworthy.
A winner doesn't like to lose. When he loses something, he realizes that in the long run, it wasn't necessary. If it was important, it will come back in a similar form or an even better form. He doesn't cry too long over the loss. He moves on.
The most important bonus: A winner is a spiritual person. Everything changes but a spiritual person will live forever.